Yellow Sunshine.
I found no reason to lie. It was the winter that installed me a purpose to find some story. In the first time in a while, I thought of you. And then I realized an entire world with you...but I did not love you really here. I only loved you as a trophy but not as a real individual just as a prop. However you were so enjoyed with the life of here. The house was a sort of sports house for skateboarding and extreme sports. The nature of pizzas, chicken and trail mix along with an assortment of chips, cookies and snacks.There were children and we were older. This was a favorite occasion. I thought of you and then of this dream, but I realized; it could not be this world and rather was just another off the bat that someone had stolen to torture me. Had warped to their own ill intentions.
I could never truly bother for it; but I went to investigate this happening and found that the Yellow Sunshine would turn orange and then purple and blue and gray and then fill with pines and bats fluttering into a cold neo dark. And I chased away into the dark into a winter after a green and colorful season of fights and recovery. I did not dream about you and I knew; I did enjoy being friends with you and did worry about you some times. That someone would dare use a dream in this manner. And probably that you could be in danger. But for a friend; I had to check this out for you-the idea of letting people get hurt or worse is hideous to me.
But the guise of any fellow giving these images and then manipulating them is a bad fellow.
Who and they need to pay for making the yellow sunshine green.
I could never truly bother for it; but I went to investigate this happening and found that the Yellow Sunshine would turn orange and then purple and blue and gray and then fill with pines and bats fluttering into a cold neo dark. And I chased away into the dark into a winter after a green and colorful season of fights and recovery. I did not dream about you and I knew; I did enjoy being friends with you and did worry about you some times. That someone would dare use a dream in this manner. And probably that you could be in danger. But for a friend; I had to check this out for you-the idea of letting people get hurt or worse is hideous to me.
But the guise of any fellow giving these images and then manipulating them is a bad fellow.
Who and they need to pay for making the yellow sunshine green.
Comments
Post a Comment