Scared to Post Accomplishments.

At one time; I could post my accomplishments on here. And I would be proud and should not be using a round about way to record things all the time. At times; I would not be able to post anything on here because I was afraid people would intervene. In the period of 2015; I just dropped off this site and did not write and actually it really helped conveniently write and draw better than just pandering to mantra of being and it became a mantra of doing. And rather; in the summer- I went through many bad experiences; that already tell me about people and their main focus...!

I really do not think; I can post anymore for pleasure. I rather not be bitten by faggots every time I progress or make an new invention. You will find tunnelrealms to be a place without this trouble; these fleas or for better words; hidden fuckers. I did not want to believe but 2016 and 2017 proved otherwise. How you can just not let your information out in the open. People; whether you believe or not-in this age no one respects your identity. And all the while. They will do anything to steal from you, take from you without paying. Modify characters to the certain parameters you have and take concepts you have and use them to stay alive! Is unacceptable. (launching 4 at the bottom)

I find that if you look through a certain company making a deal with an arms dealer; that the ideas of the adventurers follow the scheme of launching 4; except with a different scheme. I just find it strange. But that is but one example of how harassed I am. In the upcoming stories of this Scared to Post Accomplishments; Chapter One of Library Brush; I will review such different stories upon the theme of should I post or should or not or should I just tell it as it is. I will.

Comments

Popular Posts