page 2
1

Dawn rumbles forth. Just average darkness in the local dark side of the mall. Where gangsters are rallying spectors forth amongst all the pills and the tattoo parlors. The fight to the end becomes something of a spectacle hidden to everyday goers. And really. Please stop thinking you are powerful controlling other people to fight for you. You are not, you are trash. You are just an idiot. And you will be sorry at the end of this tale.
2
Smug expression on thine face, for thine evil did do in the background and backdrop for thine friends of folly follow the brink and briar and you howl at the moon tomorrow. You are just a monster crawling to create these grand folks of desire. Considerably using them wrong, as toys and not people and for that you incite the devil. But no one will tell you what to do. You friend of biology and astrology logos and these sleeping ticks of your habits of rage must go. You turn the study of the body into the study of the wicked heart and twisted dreams. The end.
3
Special women never come about, all that really special at all. It is just the instance and the direction of their aim at you, that determines the hit and when hit, you are sorry and mistakened because this woman is truly special. However, why kill special women in dark situations where you can not see were the danger will come from or even if they can trust you to any point at the end. All this is revealed that, the assumption to stay away from dating while in danger; is a good ideal.
4
Dreaming of you, these days, though I think someone is out to harm you. I want to protect you and the fights these days are brutal and I wonder if you miss me. I wonder if we were together, would we have survived? Could you accept the challenges here? Could we stay united. I rather not stay. In thinking about you. I might do bad things just to be with you and that is one thing that I could not do.
5
Even though I won. I did fall. And stabbed in the last of the battles, and though I bled out I did not feel the impact till I fell onto the floor. I could be in this pain and yet; I must stop thinking about you.
What about everyone else I do care about? Can I just push them away. Well, I must have did.
Just for them not to be warped by these nasty people and their lies; who like to create a mess of things. I remember scowling to stop a sniper's attack, and it hurt me more than that bullet. But at least all four people down below were not hurt. This is something I do no play with.
The lives of people. But yet people play with mine, will I ever get to see you or anyone else I want to see ever again? I still have things to resolve. So God...help me, at least survive this all.
So I can make these fuckers pay. Don't let my live nor theirs slip away.

Dawn rumbles forth. Just average darkness in the local dark side of the mall. Where gangsters are rallying spectors forth amongst all the pills and the tattoo parlors. The fight to the end becomes something of a spectacle hidden to everyday goers. And really. Please stop thinking you are powerful controlling other people to fight for you. You are not, you are trash. You are just an idiot. And you will be sorry at the end of this tale.
2

Smug expression on thine face, for thine evil did do in the background and backdrop for thine friends of folly follow the brink and briar and you howl at the moon tomorrow. You are just a monster crawling to create these grand folks of desire. Considerably using them wrong, as toys and not people and for that you incite the devil. But no one will tell you what to do. You friend of biology and astrology logos and these sleeping ticks of your habits of rage must go. You turn the study of the body into the study of the wicked heart and twisted dreams. The end.
3

Special women never come about, all that really special at all. It is just the instance and the direction of their aim at you, that determines the hit and when hit, you are sorry and mistakened because this woman is truly special. However, why kill special women in dark situations where you can not see were the danger will come from or even if they can trust you to any point at the end. All this is revealed that, the assumption to stay away from dating while in danger; is a good ideal.
4

Dreaming of you, these days, though I think someone is out to harm you. I want to protect you and the fights these days are brutal and I wonder if you miss me. I wonder if we were together, would we have survived? Could you accept the challenges here? Could we stay united. I rather not stay. In thinking about you. I might do bad things just to be with you and that is one thing that I could not do.
5

Even though I won. I did fall. And stabbed in the last of the battles, and though I bled out I did not feel the impact till I fell onto the floor. I could be in this pain and yet; I must stop thinking about you.
What about everyone else I do care about? Can I just push them away. Well, I must have did.
Just for them not to be warped by these nasty people and their lies; who like to create a mess of things. I remember scowling to stop a sniper's attack, and it hurt me more than that bullet. But at least all four people down below were not hurt. This is something I do no play with.
The lives of people. But yet people play with mine, will I ever get to see you or anyone else I want to see ever again? I still have things to resolve. So God...help me, at least survive this all.
So I can make these fuckers pay. Don't let my live nor theirs slip away.
Comments
Post a Comment