Contrary to the Thought.

There has not be a MK MZODERN really in 2 years.
Really; all the things that wanted to be said cannot be just said.
When people flock like canaries to here and only recently have the posts not been 75% filler.
But rather 60% filler. The true and ideal has not been reached and if you think the story ends
here; well it does not. In 2018; there will be a true MK MZODERN again as a new chapter has begun.

I have tried to make a new MK MZODERN but in taking time to reflect on my actions and true wishes-it is not the image I want. I wanted this to be a fun site.And I will not change the name to do so. However for what I want; just one thing will be changed. And that is the grand demeanor. I am thinking of making this a magazine site for special stories and characters. And if not concepts and art!
With posts akin to daily happenings. And the magazine content. While I would like to bring out these vivid pieces and these stories to where people can all see them. I just do not feel like it and scoff at the very ideal of a people who have treated me very bad or someone of the equivalent of those who have treated me bad-to just read over my materials and just have fun with it. I make it my point; to keep this a guarded estate. And while; many people many view for fun theirselves- and more so that I am not punishing those who read for fun. I am making it so that people do not destroy the site but whatever means necessary to. That is what I actually wanted to say in words equated to now; of last year.

Contrary to the thought; I never had any real plans for any of the things I have said on here in most generous fashion.  They were just mock ups! And really; if you read-they tell of a story. Of the author's struggle...!

Comments

Popular Posts