rooms of life.
The rooms of life where the people go and different times of the day
and the world is okay and I say the people go and different times of night
get well into the target's sight. And soon I was in the doom of the mall
and I stood tall against the dizzy. The girls of Magene had beaten me bare.
These hidden folk of shadow all had taken away all the romantic life. So
every room is full of regret. Or rather their chances to take chance on regret.
and the world is okay and I say the people go and different times of night
get well into the target's sight. And soon I was in the doom of the mall
and I stood tall against the dizzy. The girls of Magene had beaten me bare.
These hidden folk of shadow all had taken away all the romantic life. So
every room is full of regret. Or rather their chances to take chance on regret.
Comments
Post a Comment