Nude Women in Sweets.
The first chapter of MM Culture I tried was Nude Women in Sweets, I did not broadcast it at all to the folks in this world; because really I was tried of posting on here. I was tried after drafting just for the sake of draft. And decided to make artwork on this premise. But never fully got to create on this. So in the first collection that does of course come with a story. This will be about women and how valuable they are to others or markets. And the sweets that surround them will tell of this. Its pretty sane and pretty safe to say that this a reflection of the introspection of people on different women. And her perhaps how they appear and how this will affect a certain story to come. A sugary coat of sorts and information that is quiet valid. Nude Women in Sweets. Is the story and it will be conveyed in worlds of personal length so that; ideas cannot be stolen. Otherwise the actual edition will feature no one from real life. But there will be women akin to all the different flavors of MM Culture. A might led to another sweet place of icecream.
Comments
Post a Comment