drew alot for 2017.

Its kinda of odd how much I forget how much stuff happened in spring 2017 but alot of things did and much to any point it has been very taxing to track down all my sources. It is not an easy review. I did one last year and it was not comprehensive but just very lacking. Anyways, tons of things to do for 2017's review that namely I did start again earlier this year but got lost in covering the advent because of how large things truly were. Large freaking events happened in this time period. Lots of things to. A large marade of things were not good. I only passed on class that semester and if I did any art which was massive and even alot to be else proud of-never got to get them to completion.
I some weeks ago when working on Mysterious and Changer 2017 if you can remember that basically came across some drawings from 2017 and realized that if I simply removed the lines I could color them. And basically this is what I have been setting for in my "reviews". Of course, there are tons and tons of images. Many projects and many stories in how I ever created them. I might have written about them on this blog but this time go further in depth. Been drawing alot for spring 2017. Yet its not enough because alot of things did happen. At the rate in which even I am going now, will never be able to cover the full entirety of things least I take the rest of the year to do so-at the current rate.

But in these times I get truly inventive and basically must find some way to shorten down what will be covered or organize it well.  True and true, I have found a way. But won't yet say.

Comments

Popular Posts