Universe Express.2020 colored.


A truly beautiful picture I would say of the Universe Express cast. It is a surreal experience to find really much that you have improved over time but that is the natural order.
I am to say that really enough a good lesson can come from the effort of self improvement in which I have witnessed in three years. Never give up and foremost innovate. Yes, I mean that literally.


Side story; Long time ago when I was 8 or 9 and creating this idea in a sketch book I pulled out the white skin tone pastels out of the container and my sister older than me said, "oh, that's bad- I'm going to tell mama". I mean really much she was against me making my characters white. I am to say that really enough I said, " there is nothing wrong with that". She just paused realizing the merit in that and went off and never spoke about it again. Surely enough I am to say that on the issue of what people should draw on the race they are is that really it is not a new issue and frankly I have lived a whole damned life and really much the answer is just to create whatever. I mean you really are missing the point of storytelling when you are just aiming to tell a "story" from a this and that person of color or another identity or some shit. The color has already won in the effort that you will need to make the work a quality work. Its complete boinkers to assume people have to be solely concerned with one race or their own race. I mean I write about the real world and just what true diversity is. I feature nearly every one group of people and not by trying-they just were and just became naturally and not a forced mandate I have to draw this because of  my skin color or all that dumb ass jazz. I mean literally you become a slave to color and never to realize the people of the world as they truly are and so cowardly behind a premise that your kind of the people of your color are all that matter. I am to tell you that not all people of color are the best people. Not all white people are good. Humans are flawed no matter their skin color, I realized that at a young age because what my older sister said was fucked up. To much be noted, this was all in a time where I had more than four main characters for Universe Express and she never saw the three other characters and so taught to be fearful that she only picked on the only white character I decided to add then. The three other characters were all black persons. But it got me to think that; what if it was truly wrong to draw white people and that white people were inferior and that a sense of family community made these beliefs wrong. I am to say that then many of my fellow school students and the many people I had meet in the world itself would be inferior. I did not believe in any that and frankly realized my older sister's beliefs were "racist". I am to say that if you would go by technical, it would be having hatred towards whites cause some people really  don't like to realize that they can err as much as those they hate to a degree they remove them of having any merits or trying to ever involve them as you would of people in being people. I am to say that my sister had no business peaking into my art when she else did not give a fuck just to repeat some conforming nonsense from her lacking heart of self and just ability to not see how hatred hinders the ability to be successful in the world. I mean today, you know some people just really don't get out into the real world because they just appreciate a world of one shade. Albeit folks, I am to say that really much in rebellion to this toxic behavior I saw that compromised my sister's character and just what I saw of black people at the time( people who welcomed equality but seldom that is nonsense because they are just people and don't have this quality by nature) just made two of the previous characters white and ta-da that is how the cast was born in actuality.  


In much I have seen in the modern era people make people colored persons for all the wrong reasons. I mean to say that really much that the character being a person of color is quiet disrespectful to actual persons of color. Like why do all the black people on shows have to be gay or something  as if that is their only characteristic. Many people I find voice this opinion but another crowd will cancel you if you dare have too many white characters or everyone is drawn in a slim manner. I am to say that really much its pathetic what the world and the youth of today have become. I mean they really don't need to be viewing people's works when they don't make any works for what they believe. Just a generation of naysayers to the real genuine efforts out there. I am to say that really much these people don't do jackshit and all those diversity online korean platformed comics don't go anywhere. I mean I have been following works for five years and they have not even got past their first act or part and really much I am saying that people put too much effort into something that is not natural that it weighs down the conception of their own work. I am to say much of the identity politics in online comics is a fad. No one truly believes in the characters or they would work for them and they would bleed through them. I will say that I have as much problems as the many artists you can find but the characters and the realness they possess in unity to their worlds and meanings let me continue on. Albeit I really don't see these comic book artists online do as much as I do at all and really much I can say that don't believe all the stuff they say and its just to be cool and hip. Eventually people what that all that junk to be cool and hip just makes you a number in history that did not reap any success in even completing a story.

I am to say that I hoped back when I was 8 or 9 that race would be a thing of the past by the time I was at least in my 20s but its not and really much its kinda of a way of closed minded thought for people to push stereotypes and refusal to learn about other people and actually interact with other people( much like my older sister). I am to tell you from real life experience that people who have all these identity tags and all these people of color characters being different sexualities and all that crap would never give any space to respect you when you are a straight black male and never going to change into their fetish. I am to say that people need to stop fetishing people of color and pushing the superiority of white persons(in doing that and else) and literally just chill, relax and look at the real world to find inspiration. Literally. I think to say that assigning colors faultily is the death of a good concept and really much I do say that its kinda of hiding from the real problems of race when you as a white woman or else colored woman promote black men as gay or else because you can never handle the reality of them being straight and nonharmful or just peaceful and civil human beings. I am to say that in the real political justice scene, you got some people who ardently aren't for real life black people and especially those who are black men no matter how many gay black men they got in their little fiction that won't go anywhere on weebtoons. I am saying that really enough the whole race issue is as simple as this-respect everyone and don't be close minded and really that should be common sense.

I am saying that I would never change the characters of Universe Express or my other works to appease a world that really is immoral and self defeating in its so called justice efforts. They go on and fuck off when all they really support is hatred to a productive direction of respecting everyone who lives and especially black men. I am to say that you should not expect me to ever change my works for what you want to see, that is not how things work. The writer is in control and if you don't like it there are many people who would bend over for "ya". I do say that interacting with the mini art communities on twitter have only convinced me that I as a straight black man am not wanted or even permitted a space to exist in their folds and really I don't want to be in kindergarten forever with a bunch of thots. Anyways, that should be the note of this coloring of Universe Express. 

Comments

Popular Posts