Aiden Brown age 15 years
I've been thinking about how people who throw cigarette butts out the window deserve hangnails.
Caroline started secondary school.
My big brother, Jayden, married Sabrina Parsons, a 19 year old receptionist. He and his wife, Sabrina, had a baby girl named Rachel Brown.
I started secondary school at Sadie Richard Secondary school.
I joined the journalism club at my secondary school
Caroline took you to the theater to see "my Father's Wallet".
tutor $15 per hour
cocktail server(her)-375 dollars after 25 hours.
Outlaw(him)-330 dollars after 22 hours.
bartender(him)-390 dollars after 26 hours.
stockbroker-345 after working 23 hours.
a boomer hired me as a tutor. I earned $420 after working 28 hours for her.
drag queen(him)-360 dollars after working 24 hours.
social media influencer (her)-420 dollars after working 29 hours for her at 15 an hour.
I posted an ad to offer my services as a tutor but no one responded to it.
I felt especially productive after spending some of my free time on extra secondary school studying.
The school nurse told me I am fine.
Comments
Post a Comment