Aiden Brown age 33yrs.
My daughter Jeane started primary school.
My daughter Nour started primary school.
My baby mama, Manon, suffered a first-trimester miscarriage!
I had a difficult time hearing people talk.
I made a doctor's appointment.
Dr. Robicheau diagnosed me with a middle ear infection.
I am cured of a middle ear infection.
Dr. Robicheau treated my middle ear infection
boomer.her.812 euros.28hrs
pimp.him.812 euros.28hrs.
tech bro.812 euros.28hrs.
stockbroker.667 euros..29hrs.
pimp.812 euros.28hrs.
pimp.812 euros. 28hrs.
mobster.870 euros.30hrs.
professional athlete.638 euros. 22hrs.
cyclist-him-812 euros. 28hrs.
cocktail server-her-841 euros-29hrs.
I posted an ad to offer my services as a tutor but no one responded to it.
I agreed to sign a prenup before marrying Emma.
I married Emma at a family members's house.
Emma and I went to Blue Ball, Pennslyvania, for our honeymoon.
I sent a message to my baby mama, Manon, telling her to hurry and come over. She agreed.
I decided to have a one night stand with my baby mama, Manon.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I experienced urinary burning.
I made a doctor's appointment.
Dr. Robicheau diagnosed me with chlamydia.
I am cured of chlamydia.
Dr. Robicheau treated my chlamydia.
I made love to Emma.
Okay so yea. Manon gives the main man, Aiden, Chlamydia. He married Emma this year and it cost 6,702 or something euros to marry her. Okay like Emma is stacked with cash and I mean, she is a model and he basically married a model. She has an orange craziness level which means that maybe she is favorable or tolerable to an extent of fun or "having a character". Not to the craziness of which a person could have experienced with the girlfriend prior.
Comments
Post a Comment