Styles of Beautiful Women 24



First.
2nd. 

Drew in an alternate face and note that it don't look good as the others from a distance but really much enough the body is too large for the head in consideration to the style in which I have made the others. Let's try a third time using the first and 2nd faces as references.

3rd

Now literally, this face is a mix of the two faces that makes a presentable looking character who looks altogether from any distance. Now understanding faces is a good thing to do in art and also "desired proportions" of face-head and body are what generally are provided in art styles.  Some people have realistic styles and others have ones that are not and more cartoon or anime or expressed look. I do say that there are three different women in each picture of current in this post and all the rest stay the same.

I am to say that my goal for Styles of Beautiful Women is not to draw all beautiful women but just people who exist in life itself and just people who come to mind itself. I mean you can go on instagram and find many "women" who look "okay" but are they truly beautiful inside and out? No instagram models are usually fake people and literally enough I don't want to praise such people who take advantage of others and use others just to get money. Nope, you won't see me drawing famous people least for commentary or recognization their looks are unique or describe people who are in real life. I am to say that not all instagrammers are bad but I find it unhealthy to draw people who really just see you as a contributor to their wealth and nothing more. So basically don't ever dwell too much to think this idealism is to draw overtly pretty and beautiful women. That is not my intent here and I am to say that would take alot of time to do yet it can now be accomplished with the skills I have gained since doing this project or focus for 4 months now? I mean I can now translate any human face into my style with ease and that is not an easy thing to do. I mean before I had to draw the person realistically and then put their features into a cartoon version of their outlook or how they best look in my style of art. I am to say this is not an uncommon problem. You ever look up that cartoon Fast and Furious well, the guy who was in triple X basically looks so terrible in that show that its laughable. He straight up looks like a poor managed 2002 videogame character literally. Albeit learning how to translate faces I find it would be a waste on people who have already too much idle worship and don't need to be immortalized in artwork or connections to artists. I am to say that really much are people ever going to be like in a 100 years and ask, " you ever remember that instagrammer they made us learn about in history and she did nothing for culture nor society or held much of any importance but helped odd energy drink brands flourish off her body?"  I am to say that no one is going to remember the instagram folks. But people will always remember their grandma or their mother. They will always remember the real people in their lives and really much just want to focus on real people and how they are to look. You could say instagrammers are real people too but they express a length of celebrity or self imposed celebrity they don't want to even be grouped in with others.

Comments

Popular Posts