Aiden Brown 26 years old.
I took a sip of scorching hot tea and it burned my tongue for 9 weeks.
My niece, Jenna, started primary school.
I have been given a raise of 6.49%. My salary is now 80,599 euros.
My baby mama, Rose gave birth! I am the father of a baby girl named Rose Brown.
My fling, Suzanne, gave birth! I am the father of a baby boy named Tristan Brown.
My fling Manon, suffered a blighted ovum miscarriage!
I sent my fling, Manon, a bunch of pansies.
I called up my fling, Manon I told her she is magnificent.
I called up my fling, Emma, asked her to hurry and come over and she said that she's be right over.
I decided to have a one night stand with my fling, Emma.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I called up my fling. Emma, I asked her out but she rejected me.
I called up my fling, Emma, asked her to hurry and come over and she said that she'd be right over.
( Emma here is married and is very crazy but oft dear Manon is crazy well and not that attractive but she and the character mix well or get high enjoyment from sex).
I called up my fling, Emma, I asked her to hurry and come over and she said she'd be right over.
I decided to have a one night stand with my fling, Emma.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I picked up The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer.
I couldn't get into it.
I picked up The Motorcycle Diaries by Che Guevara.
I read it cover to cover. It was 166 pages.
I decided to have a one night stand with Alice Roux.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I decided to have a one night stand with Olivia Garnier.
I practiced safe sex.
I decided to have a one night stand with Sofia Bardot.
I practiced unsafe sex.
My fling Sofia is pregnant with my baby!\
I decided to have a one night stand with Suzanne Mercier.
I practiced safe sex.
I called up my fling, Sofia, I asked her to come over and she said she couldn't wait.
I decided to have a one night stand with my fling, Sofia.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I called up my fling, Manon, I asked her to come over and she said she'd be right over.
I decided to have a one night stand with my fling, Sofia.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I called up my ex-girlfriend, Caroline( she would not pick up).
I recognized that I need to work harder in order to fulfill my potential at Atlantis Engineers.
An airline pilot hired me as a tutor. I earned 405 euros after working 27hrs for him at 15 an hour.
Cuck-450 euros/30hrs.
tap dancer/him-375 euros/25hrs.
lumberjack-435 euros/29hrs.
Bougie woman-450 euros./30hrs.
I called up my baby mama, Apolline, I asked her to come over and she agreed.
I decided to have a one night stand with my baby mama, Apolline.
I practiced safe sex.
I called up my fling, Lina, I asked her to hurry and come over and she agreed.
I decided to have a one night stand with my fling, Lina.
I practiced safe sex.
I called up my fling, Alice, I asked her to come over but she rejected me.
I called up my fling, Ines. I asked her to hurry and comes over and she said she couldn't wait.
I decided to have a one night stand with my fling, Ines.
I practiced unsafe sex.
My fling, Ines, is pregnant with my baby!
\I called my fling, Sofia. She didn't pick up.
I called up my fling, Alice, I asked her to come over but she rejected me.
I called up my fling, Emma, I asked her to come over and she agreed.
I decided to have a one night stand with my fling Emma.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I called up my fling, Chloe. I asked her to hurry and come over and she said she'd be right over.
I decided to have a one night stand with my fling, Chloe.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I called up my fling, Manon, I asked her to come over and she said she'd be right over.
I decided to have a one night stand with my fling, Manon.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I had a fever that made me so cold I-I buried myself under blankets trying to get warm.
I made a doctor's appointment.
Dr. Robicheau diagnosed me with genital herpes.
Dr. Robicheau treated my genital herpes.
This was a long one to type out and I am really much tired.
But anyways, he did it with many of his past flings and Manon has to be his favorite one but she has well gave him an std. Oh the hell.
Comments
Post a Comment