Aiden Brown 14 years old.

My big brother, Jayden, moved out. He has been promoted to Busser.
My mother and father divorced.
I went to the theater to see "Heir without Fear".
I picked up the Book Thief, I could not get into it.
I picked up "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" by Judy Blume.
I read it from cover to cover. It was 130 pages.
I went on a nice stroll around the neighborhood.

Lawn Mover $10 dollars/hour.
Tourist/$80 dollars-8 hours.
MILF hired me as a lawn mower. I earned $70 after working 7 hours for her at $10 an hour.
A stockbroker. $70 dollars.
A pothead/ $60 dollars.
Surveyor/$70 dollars
farmer/$70 dollars
I was hired to work 8 hours a week as a newspaper delivery person for the Toronto Post. They're paying me $ 7 an hour. 
I put in some extra effort for the Toronto Post.
A karen/$80 dollars.
I studied for middle school and actually learned something practical( x2)
Cam girl/$60 dollars
I asked the Toronto Post for more hours but they said they couldn't help me.
I asked out my classmate, Caroline.
I am now going out with Caroline Stewart.
An Amush person hired me as a lawn mower. I earned $70 after working 7 hours for him at $10 an hour.

Comments

Popular Posts