Aiden Brown 19 yrs old.
Caroline and I have been together for 5 years.
Caroline started a new position as Apprentice Photographer for The Toronto Post.
My classmate, Aiden asked me to help him cheat in Dr. Murray's class. I offered to help him study instead. He still failed.
I picked up "The little engine that could" by Watty Piper.
I read it from cover to cover. It was 48 pages.
Caroline does not want to have a threesome.( This basically killed the relationship but really much the girl was heavy in craziness. It pretty much is something that for many characters is a no no even if they were a fling. Well anyways, the relationship bar was so low that really much you have to question when they would have else become neurotic in this game which you are supposed to play without any attachments to characters to get a full game experience of possibilities. Yet who I am to say how people are to play. The relationship would only last one year. She was still in the green in being having a good relationship but ultimately the path of trying to seek out others would destroy it).
I took Caroline to the theater to see, "gravestone".
I had sore eyes after studying my university work for 3 hours.
I asked out my classmate, Vicky.
She rejected me.
I put in some extra effort for the Toronto Post.
DJ/him-450 dollars/30 hrs.
DJ/him-435 dollars/29 hrs
Magician330 dollars/22hrs
cuck 435 dollars /29 hrs.
chef 450 dollars/30 hr.
farmer 285/19 hours.
MILF 450 dollars/30 hours.
dumb blonde ( Brooke) 285 dollars/19 hrs.
Petitioner 345 dollars/23 hrs
old geezer 450 dollars/30hr
I posted an ad and no one responded.
I asked out my classmate, Ella.
She rejected me.
Truly one is trying to find a replacement for this dude when you realize the girl he is dating is crazy and off her rocker. Not for saying no to threesome mind you but for the fact that she really much is just crazy and that is not always a good thing in this game. I mean you cannot look to see if you classmate is crazy earlier for some reason until they become adults and then you are basically trapped with em.
Comments
Post a Comment