Donya Baz 16 years old.

My mother and my father had a baby girl named Salama, my new sister. She was an accidental pregnancy.

The sponsor of the art club at my secondary school asked me to become secretary at the club.
I have become secretary of the Art Club at my secondary school.

Happiness 100
Health 100
Smarts 100
Looks 36

Now mates, this is basically the end of Donya Baz's childhood. I mean bad things happen to characters if they don't get their lives in order around this time but I think what happens next will be amazing.

I went on a peaceful brisk walk along a scenic vista.


All was well until....

I picked up The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
I read it from cover to cover. It was 374 pages.

She lost 4 points in happiness from Hunger games. She does not like that genre of books either but not as damaging as the other ones of historical fiction and whatnot,

Hidi, a local politican hired me as a tutor. I earned $330 after working 22hours for him at $15 an hour.
A diva hired me as a tutor. I earned $315 after working 21 hours for her at $15 an hour.
Tabi, A mobster hired me as a tutor. I earned $420 after working 28 hours for him at $15 an hour.

She now has $4,250 dollars in her account and she is only 16 years old despite being from a poor family.

None of the part time jobs in Egypt are worth it. I am done with her this round and its time to age up to the dangerous year of 17. This is where the previous character I had-his father died at this time. Let's see if the hairdresser this time falls the same way.


Comments

Popular Posts