The RWBY slops off.

Last year, I was watching RWBY at this time of the year. I find that after this most recent season and just how they ruined the characters of Blake and Yang the previous season and even this season, I just cannot watch the show. If anything, I will just watch up until the third volume and then cut it off because everything goes downhill after that. I mean literally mate, who writes the scripts. They seem so merged of ideas. You can tell at the end of every freaking season, they are like-oh; we got to stay on track to what the creator wrote. Its lunacy. If you have to get back on track to what the creator wrote even in feeling, are you even telling the story as it seems to want to be intended. I feel like the story most of the time after the third volume is fighting with itself. It has janky story elements that aren't done well. I have written upon this before and was more supportive but I realize if I don't watch the series literally for fun now or remember that I always watch the series around this time of the year-I probably don't like the show anymore. There is too much behind the scenes bullshit. Too much. Too much drama that is going on at the production company of Roosterteeth literally. Firing people left and right and before that overworked employees not being paid what they are owed. Its like to say that they have had to freeze several projects like Genlock and Nomad from Nowhere because they are in dire financial straits. 

I am to say that I don't enjoy the show anymore. In the past like in summer 2016, I was so excited to draw the characters from the fourth volume trailer but that hype is over with. The fourth volume sucked and really much did not even match up to any waiting or what you were up to be excited for. It was a disappointment and literally the ending of the fifth volume was such shit in that plaza fighting scene before they decided to turn up the real fighting scene later on. But I am to say its like they were fighting again with theirselves. The last fight scene was okay in the fifth volume but the one before it was a mess, a literal mess. Volume 6 seemed to be the best improvement in action and sort of cohesiveness but oh my they made Ruby and cast so unlikable and really much like brats. I mean we all seen heroes in action and well these people were just brats literally and not even the good disgruntled heroes portrayed in the media, just fucking brats. I hated the whole season for that and later on would hate just elements of volume 7 where Blake and Yang do some real stupid shit and like spoil the plans of General Ironwood by telling someone outside the loop about the plans so essential to survival. Anyways, the 7th volume was somewhat good and its fighting was well but I am here to say that two characters ruined it with their "brat like behavior". Like ugh. I mean, I don't even feel like they were even done that well in their whole relationship together as LGBT people. It just seems all rushed and sloppy just like when they killed Adam in volume 6. I mean, literally-what was the point of Adam anyway? Just to die and foster their relationship to which they are not even still in the clear about in the 7th volume but afraid and self loathing to even commit? Also parts of volume 7 were very cringe worthy where that scorpion faunus just kills the people at the political party and everything gets hacked. It was so terrible mates.


I just wake up and feel as if the show is trying to achieve a potential it lost long ago and I am to say I have moved on and the show really does not offer what is even depicted in the first three volumes. Its like two different series after volume 4 with volume 7 starting a third. Yea, so I won't be watching that this year. This show to its full extent as I have done in the past.

Comments

Popular Posts