Aiden Brown age 20 years

Saudi Arabia has deployed 42,600 troops into Jamaica causing panic across the region.
My big brother , Jayden has fathered a girl named Jenna Brown.
My big brother, Jayden, has been promoted to Server.
Caroline went on birth control.
I am heterosexual.
Caroline didn't want to have a conversation with me.
I called Caroline a snollygoster!
She attacked me!
She ripped my elbow.
I broke up with Caroline Stewart.
I went to the theater to see" Vultures of time"
I decided to have a one night stand with Sophia Stewart.
I changed my mind since there was no condom available.
I went on an eventful walk through the ghetto.
I witnessed a MILF littering, I stopped the MILF!
The MILF attacked me!
She whipped my eyelid.
She popped my fist.
I ran away from her.
I took jiu-jitsu lessons and earned my white belt!
........earned my blue belt!
I learned how to perform a grapple!
I took jiu-jitsu lessons and earned my purple belt!

My father took me to work in a community garden.
I took my mother basket weaving.
My big brother Jayden refuse to go to watch a movie under the stars in the park with me.
My niece, Rachel refused to see me.
I took my niece, Amy to the park.
I took my niece, Jenna to watch toy unboxing videos.
I took jiu-jitsu lessons and earned my brown belt.
-earned my black belt.
I posted na ad to offer my services as a Handyman but no one responded to it.

Bougie Woman(Alana) 330dollars/22hrs
skater-her-330/22hrs.
jock/him-390/26hrs.
surveyor/her-420/28 hrs.
social media influencer/her-450./30hrs.
Tiktoker/her-435/29 hrs
tourist-him-405/27hrs.

I decided to have a one night stand with Caroline Simard.
I practiced safe sex.
I decided to have a one night stand with Charlotte Thompson.
I practiced safe sex.
I decided to have a one night stand with Katie Ho.
I changed my mind.
I decided to have a one night stand with Sabrina Lewis.
I changed my mind.
I took jiu-jitsu lessons and earned my red belt!
I learned how to perform a spinning back kick!
Marijuana farmer -$360 dollars/24hours for him.
Outlaw.Him.420 dollars/28hrs.
I mirrored my classmate, Ariane's body language in an attempt to be relatable.
I bumped into my classmate, Juilanna, in an attempt to start a conversation with her.
I gave my classmate, Vicky, an espresso machine.
I had a conversation with my classmate, Juilanna about why dogs are better than cats.
I had a conversation with my classmate, Jamie about the craziest natural disasters that we have experienced.


Lots to unpack here.
Out of the blue, his girlfriend has no bar of a good relationship with him. She is just there. Won't have a conversation and really much if you insulted her-she attacks you and inflicts damage to about the 80 % mark when it was 100!
To add on that your brother and infant children have something against ya.
So he is not liking the company so dumps the girlfriend. Later comes across a problematic "MILF"( I swear this game, lol!) who beat him up as well as the girlfriend prior and his health is even down more and maybe about 60 something then. I mean I never experienced these problems before because all my characters could defend theirselves. Dick parents don't get a raise and to make matters worse one of their children already died because he could not defend himself. I mean so I invested money and made him take martial arts. Later on, nothing of getting beaten up by strangers cause you tell them not to liter happens.

He starts sleeping around and I figure that its just best if he does just sleep around for how the game actually is. In this game it kinda of is a bad idea to settle down right in the 20s age or try to get married early on or you will just have to get a divorce eventually because some of the spouses can be abusive and utterly restrictive for one real reason. One previous came, one character's husband got angry she gave her brother a house. Literally. Don't marry in the game, it is not real life and makes for more interesting stories if you don't.

Comments

Popular Posts