Aiden Brown 17 years old.

Newly discovered precious natural resources have been found in Saudi Arabia, resulting in an export rivalry with Jamaica.
My fellow members of the Journalism club at my secondary school have nominated me to become treasurer of the club. I have become treasurer of the Journalism Club at my secondary school.
I tried my best to focus even more than usual at the Toronto Post.
A bartender hired me as a tutor. I earned $420 after working 28 hours for him at $15 an hour.
Professional athlete-him-420 dollars/28hr
instagrammer-her-315 dollars/21 hr
airline pilot-him-375 dollars/25hr
mean girl(Jilly)-420 dollars/28hr
mobster-him-375 dollars/25 hours
dirty old man-315 dollars/21 hrs
mean girl-435 dollars/29 hrs
tourist(him)-420/28hrs.
pornstar-Jana(woman)-420 dollars/28 hrs.
I posted an ad to offer my services as a tutor but no one responded to it.
I went on a nice walk on a nearby hiking trail.

I took Caroline to the theater to see "There's Something About Victoria".
Caroline took you to the theater to see "The Muscular Merman".


Comments

Popular Posts