Donya Baz. 14 years old.
Age; 14 years.
I started secondary school at Sabbagh Secondary School, an all girls school.
I decided to see what extracurricular activities were available at my new secondary school
I joined the art club at my secondary school.
I had her join the art club because of her stent of coloring on the walls black and her thoughts upon that.
Happiness 100
Health 99
Smarts 99
Looks 39
I had a conversation with my classmate, Chavi, about how it's illegal to masturbate in Indonesia.
A nun hired me as a lawn mower, I earned $80 dollars after working 8 hours for her at $10 an hour.
Literally in this game, getting them to make money quicker is the difference between life and death and maybe getting an education.
I took judo lessons and earned my black belt!
I made her earn a black belt so now she is hardcore and can defend herself.
I picked up " The Diary of a Young Girl" by Anne Frank. I read it from cover to cover. It was 283 pages.
Happiness 84
Health 100
Smarts 100
Looks 39
Literally this girl is an art type and so anything else just makes her unhappy. Really I say that she cannot read any great literature without being made unhappy and is strangely somewhat like me in that regard, hmm.
I called my classmate, Sohalia, intelligent.

Comments
Post a Comment