The turnet

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Facebook thinks I am spam and really enough folks, I really am to say that I am not.
But do check out when Zuckberberg for whatever reason just wants to rip and I mean rip
the ancestral lands from people in Hawaii to build his holiday home. I am to say that I am done with facebook and really enough their behavior of targeting people who aren't down with their bullshit has to stop. Freedom of speech is allowed when it does not harm anyone and I am to say y site does not harm anyone. I never conned anyone. Never did anything wrong or any sort of bad thing. Yet, facebook insists I have done wrong and I am a scam site. I propose a new goal for myself-simply to not let Facebook walk away labeling me as spam. 

I make art people. I make comics and commentary about real stuff that happen in reality. I have been calm and reserved to truly not talk about all the dark shit Facebook has in its closet but I am to say that Facebook itself is just loaded with nonsense and malice and if not a hidden campaign against me. You do not know how many spam sites they allow on their website and dare have the authority to call me and my site a spam site.

Large scream I cried at the start of this post because these people need to be put in their place and I am not going to let them walk all over me. If anything its time for people to know how terrible the place of facebook is for writers and comic book artists. Literally and truly, shit and hell it is. I have been holding back but in this scream, I have lost all that determination to do just that. They have legitimately tried to slander me for no one fucking reason.

I mean I am just a normal dude and I have never done anything to be involved with the people in facebook and their backdrop culture of concerning actions or be preyed upon them. Its just they don't like me, the meaning of my art and they don't like the race I am and come from the words of "how dare he even speak".

I am done playing around with this bullshit and Facebook wants to continue to try and slander me-I will sue them for their predatory actions. Basically going out of their way to infuriate, discriminate and just slander what a person and their ideas are about.

I am tried of them preying on me every corner of the year and I refuse to ignore their insults any longer. They keep on disguising their attack on my image as me having violated their community standards. They as a private company can do to have community standards but let's be real, the reason they don't like me is because I can do damage upon to them and what they wish to inspire in their website in concerns to how they want artists and people of color to be seen by the public and users. I of course to say am not what they wish to sell as an artist or a black person. They don't like the fact I write and really much keep a record of writing and no other artist does such a thing much ever on facebook especially when they are of color. I am to say that they are not free to discriminate even as a private entity. I will not sue them foremost but I assure you I already know the legal premises in which would be applicable to sue them and the case not be thrown out!

I have been really much focusing on myself these days and only reflecting on things that happened in the past but you should realize I am not one to let an abuse continue and it has long enough folks. Its time for this whole targeting by facebook thing to end.

Comments

Popular Posts