Aiden Brown age 27.

With an honorable mention to Jessica Rabbit, I'd like to crown Ms. Piggy the sexiest cartoon character alive.

My fling, Ines, gave birth! I am the father of a baby girl named Jeanne Brown.
My fling Sofia, gave birth! I am the father of a baby girl named Nour Brown.
I called up my fling, Suzanne, I asked her to hurry and come over and she agreed.
i decided to have a one night stand with my fling, Suzanne.
I practices unsafe sex.
I decided to have a one night stand with Emma Nicolas.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I found a nasty rash on my body.
I made a doctor's appointment.
Dr. Robicheau treated my syphilis.
I went to the theater to see "On the surface".
Cowboy--375 euros/25hrs.
I felt motivated enough about my job as Jr. Biotechnologist that I put in some extra effort.(x2)

Actually this entry is very short but really much the events were so long to make. At this point, I realized living in France screws you over in this game. You are taxed too the roof and really much if you don't take an extra job or freelancing-you are done. Like will struggle! I am to say I could not emigrate the character back to Canada at some point and yea, this place of France is like a place where you can just go off to the die at this point.

Comments

Popular Posts