Sleepy note.

 Much enough have been having a tough time working on it would seem three projects at once. The effort to tell of the summer and even the winter/spring 2017 is not an easy task but necessary one. Have never been more successful in telling the advents of the past and its particular art efforts until now. Yet have not found it easy to continue the Universe Express work without apprehending the prior mentioned effort and that of another which I cannot disclose. Everything much be granted its time and it makes for a tiresome time because literally the only way such a problem will ever be solved is where one project is given its own space and time or some way is devised to work on three works at the same time. It just cannot be done many times to work on three things to any great quality. Or even four. Much to say, I write this as a note for my own recollection in the future as its often forgotten even by me the acts of expense in which I do go through.

Comments

Popular Posts