MK MZODERN NEWSLETTER

Normally, I would tell people what is happening here and now in projects that I am working on but due to my new self censor policy, there will be no tellings. I instead am thinking about sending a newsletter only to my most devote fans who engage in purchasing rights to the newsletter by purchasing a comic or something. It will come in an email. Namely this is just to keep the site coasting on without any drama, any threats to me for having "larger plans than pea sized brain people's imaginations" and frankly not be attacked for having plans, goals and dreams. It has dawned on me that people who are namely adults or young adults cannot be civil and so I am to say put up a darned paywall where I would have given the information freely. Op, the newsletter is optional but it will be a combination of what is on the site in current and what is actually written on the secret blog which I am about to actually go write on now.

Comments

Popular Posts