Now; Bitlife Donya Baz is drawn!
On this day drew the entirety outlook of Donya Baz in my game of Bitlife. You can find all the posts about each year of her "life" until 19 in this link.(link) Now, really much I got this idea to play Bitlife from Lavender Towne on youtube and really much it looked fun and so I tried drawing the elements of the different years of life as this youtuber did. It was fun I will say but also alot of work. Not creating a video because I am not a youtuber and really much, I think I will continue to do this type of thing again but save my account the next time around.
Now, I also think the idea could go farther into a comic but I will take my time to get to that point of course. Why else would anyone type out something on a phone screen?
Comments
Post a Comment