Donya Baz; 11 years.

I am starting to suspect my mother is a regular at the nudist colony.

I am being bullied at school by my classmate, Umayna.
I visited the headmaster's office and reported my classmate.
Umayma, for bullying me.
Umayma was given a warning!
I tried to start a conversation with my classmate, Marwa, but she ignored me.( Pouty angry faced child)


No one in her school class likes her and really enough neither does the teacher. This is a different one than prior.

Happiness; 81%
Health; 97%
Smarts;99%
Looks; 36%

Oh, her happiness is taking a hit because of her crappy class room situation of being bullied for having a lisp.

I took judo lessons and earned my green belt!

Oh yea, I gave her judo lessons for a reason to defend herself but I don't want to use the lessons on a bully to get her expelled.

Comments

Popular Posts