Magma 109 in February 2017



Drew this image in the government class one day as I figured that I ought to not look up to take notes and really much just focus on listening so dear teacher would not be disturbed by me looking up. Much and much completed the whole artwork in that class time and really enough just went back to note taking afterwards. This work has always been the one with the most feature advances to be colored in the vein of "removing the lines" as this picture got close to looking as if it had no lines by the conventions I tried in the winter 2017. Really much now with an actual way to remove the lines; the work benefits than before. I have colored this page time and time again but this time the colors are better and refined.
Oft this version of Magma 109 is no different than the other Magma 109 is in terms of characters but is another "original" take on the ideal that is different from the ideal presented in the current Magma 109 meant to represent the original work.

Comments

Popular Posts