Advent of My Day 1.
So I opened winter/spring 2017 with me riding in my backyard and well folks, the summer 2017 really did get started when and where I did ride my bike in the backyard. In actuality it did not but let's say it started to pick up. That day was fun, I rode around the trees in my backyard and it could be said of music at the time was a great frenzy of happiness. Literally.
I do say everyday I focused on making myself better and this only came after a month focusing on an effort to make myself better which was never easy from any form of an onset. Yes, folks it took some time to even get to this bike riding day and that is what made it so rewarding and it was exhilarating as I pushed forward the effort and the timing of the event. I will say to you that riding your bike in the backyard was frowned apart but I snuck it in anyway. Yes, I did and then the summer grew from then on.
Comments
Post a Comment