Aiden Brown 30 years old.
I'm not sure how much longer my body can withstand the physical stress of working so much.
My daughter, Traci, started primary school.
Atlantis Engineers promoted me to Biotechnologist with a salary of 110,069 euros.
( still is piss poor taxed through the roof but in the 10, 000 euros near range).
My GMC Yukon has a clogged filter.
I repaired the clogged air filter on my black GMC Yukon.
I quit my part-time job as Hotel Concierge for Zenith Regency Marseille.
Pimp/him/667 euros/23hrs/29euros an hour rate.
tech bro/870 euros/30hrs
drug dealer 812 euros 28hrs
exotic dancer/her 812 euros 28hrs
cyclist/him 841 euros 29hrs
russian hacker/him/783 euros/27hrs
rapper.him 841 euros/29hrs.
exotic dancer/870 euros/30hrs
airline pilot-870 euros/30hrs
I posted an ad to offer my services as a tutor but no one responded to it.
I called up my fling, Manon, I asked her to hurry and come over and she said she couldn't wait.
I decided to have a one night stand with my fling,Manon.
I practiced unsafe sex.
My fling Manon is pregnant with my baby!
I called up my ex-fling, Emma, I asked her out and she agreed to start dating me.
Emma and I made love.
I bought a .71 carat diamond ring for 7800 euros.
I proposed to Emma with a .71 carat diamond ring at a rock concert.
Emma accepted my marriage proposal.
Everything has been working out mates for Aiden so far as he never had a relationship after his highschool girlfriend but now he gets a girlfriend from a past fling who of course was married when they had sex and then got divorced and now he basically has asked her to be his wife. Yet still heavy dependency on Manon. How will things work out?
Comments
Post a Comment