Northeast vs South West progress

This literally is one of the last remain "free" progress ventures in which I can have on my site and everything work. These days sharing too much information is akin to letting predators come upon you because they smell blood. I am to strictly say, I have more success in leadership that is positive from keeping things under wraps. Over a month now or two gave been doing this event. Basically it is to feature Mysterious and Changer as well as Universe Express as a means to launch an effort to create more comics but in an organized fashion.

The progress so far is that Mysterious and Changer is now in a 3rd volume and basically recently have extended the work of Universe Express into four volumes  actually three volumes. Fun thing is that I have been working on the modern versions of their comic stories for since winter and Spring 2016 and yea, Mysterious and Changer had a draft in spring 2015. So long ago that was. So different the world was and yea, the romantic opportunities were never a saving grace least they were not entirely lacking normalcy or respect of basically playing around with idiots. Some people are idiots but that is not what I am here to speak about. Basically this whole event is four/ five years works in action, mind you.  Took a lot to get where I am today.

Today got great progress on Universe Express and it is a truly a door opener to the future of that story and others especially the Cosmica work. Ergo mates, this event will add two more works soon and then I will make promotional material for them but yes will start to make promotional material for this event. There is a reason I am a graphic designer and this is basically it.

In the private blog will share the detailed descriptions of all versions of Mysterious and Changer and Universe Express on the private blog. I think I will enable a ticket system where each ticket is unique to access the blog. I mean viewers have to buy a ticket in order to read on the private blog for a month. They get a printable picture of the encounter and yea, that is my viewership plan. Inquiries should be directed at jhmtmkodern@gmail.com for these tickets when and at a certain day they are available.

Comments

Popular Posts