Aiden Brown 25 years old.
Lately, I've been thinking quite a bit about whether or not all of my struggles in life are stemming from chain emails I've failed to forward. My father retired( he's a trucker).
My fling, Rose gave birth! I am the father of a baby boy named Shawn Brown.
My fling Apolline gave birth! I am the father of a baby girl named Vickey Brown.
I called up my fling, Emma, I asked her to come over and she said she couldn't wait.
I decided to have a one night stand with my fling, Emma.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I called up my fling, Suzanne,I asked her to hurry and come over and she agreed.
I decided to have a one night stand with my fling, Suzanne.
I practiced unsafe sex.
My fling, Suzannne, is pregnant with my baby!
I called up my fling, Zoe, I asked her to come over but she rejected me.
I called up my fling, Emma, I asked her to hurry and come over and she said she'd be right over.
I decided to have one night stand with my fling, Emma.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I went to the theater to see "Who's Inside Me?"
I decided to have a one night stand with Manon David.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I decided to have a one night stand with Agathe de Gaulle.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I decided to have a one night stand with Nour Lavigne.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I decided to have one night stand with Lina Francois.
I practiced unsafe sex.
My daughter, Ashley , and I had a Skype video call about respecting one's elders.
My son Carson and I had a Skype video call about what it means to be a good man.
I took Jiu-Jitsu lessons.
I called up my fling, Manon, I asked her to come over and she agreed.
I decided to have a one night stand with my fling, Manon.
I practiced unsafe sex.
My fling, Manon, is pregnant with my baby!
I called my baby mama, Rose, I asked her to hurry and come over and she said she'd be right over.
I decided to have a one night stand with my baby mama, Rose.
I practiced unsafe sex.
My baby mama, Rose is pregnant with my baby!
I called up my fling, Nour, I asked her to come over but she rejected me.
I called up my fling Suzanne, I asked her to hurry and come over and she said she'd be right over.
I decided to have a one night stand with my fling, Suzanne.
I practiced unsafe sex.
Literally, you can say wtf to me and why I did this to this character having so many children but its all just a game and in reality things of this matter happen in real life to a degree. I do say character is making money but taxes on income and taxes then that are deducted which are heavy taxes make our main character very much losing money in France. He now has children in Canada and France if not noted earlier. He can only contact his children by Skype in Canada.
Comments
Post a Comment