I would say more but the Internet is unkind.
I don't feel as if I need to be giving people peering eye visions into my everyday life anymore. Believe it or not I did not do that until fall 2017 and really much I will probably just go back into a none personal estate. It is to say that I let myself be vulnerable at the end of fall 2017 until now but it has only led people to stabbing me and backstabbing and me realizing not ever the fuck that I don't have to tell people anything. But I will say how is that for inclusion? I mean people can suddenly give a fuck about men or black people or the combination of the sort to make black men if you care but I mean, where was that all before April and even beyond then? Up the ass of the people who were going to fling their shit like the bamboos they are.
Today I realize that I have indeed been through some stuff and really much desensitized to its worth by people who want to suddenly care and give a fuck about stuff they will never ever understand and I mean that. I mean I have come to understand some people will never live a day in college their life. They will never wish for knowledge, just shortcuts and schemes and I am to say social media is a shortcut when you use it to forbid yourself from conquering the things you must instead of being a coward. The whole thing is that many people are cowards. They only want to do one little thing and that's it and be by their little people with their closed minded ideas and anyone who is not looking like them is a threat. That is the sole perpetrating issue with Western countries and the USA. People don't want to do for theirselves and are afraid to fail and want to lean on whatever privilege they can to make all their failures like successes. I watched that Steph Colbert show tonight and it had Mary Trump on tv talking about how Donald Trump is the way he is from an expert psychological standpoint. Basically she said of him that he would not have amounted to anything in life if it was not for people covering up his failures and supporting him. I learned so much from that alone and connected it to the behaviors of people who become successful on social media whether it be instagram or twitter or any other place. It is that they likely enough never went to school. Never did anything else much than just snap a picture or do a stream. And literally they are good at what they "do" but ergo how much of their effort is actually theirs alone. Instagram models of course don't all take their own pictures. Streamers might have the support of friends to get started. Yet these people want to stand on a pedestal many times and tell people what things are like from their lacking perspective of education and just hard work in many cases. Many times when these people branch out or are forced to branch out and it does not work, someone is always covering for their failures. I mean when they try something new to grant the attention of an audience like beating a dog or whatever, I guess some corporation covers that up and never bans them from the platform. I mean, when they try to sell a scam and it does not work. No worries, tons of men and women to give them money anyways. It is to say that I find current livings of the sort of certain instagrammers and streamers to be like the situation of Donald Trump and his efforts in the world which I am sure don't amount to much without all the coverups of failures and tons of help. I am to say these people literally do nothing for the world itself much of the time and really or enough just dwell in a space where all their moral wrongs are basically condoned and swept under the rug. I am to say from this that an immoral standpoint is presented by the culture internet culture I don't wish to support and clearly is one that make the internet immoral.
I am to say that there are many good streamers and instagrammers but akin they are always like Trump wrapped up in their "culture" and that their family is so good and so fair and they have the best ideas and best success and they can do anything especially when they have so much support in admiring followers who will just follow every word they say and never question what they say at all. I think that really enough, I don't think people who like enforcing their own failure to be informed of an event and experience are likely to be any canny allies for people who are marginalized or aren't in any regard apart of their circle and the understanding of colored persons or else people in their community. I think you can see in the art community on twitter, that everyone thinks they are so relatable but really aren't and really just don't understand that not everyone lives in their bubble. Many times and I say many times black people are excluded from this bubble even if they make minor bubbles theirselves. What is this? The basis of discrimination on the internet.
Oh, yea, I am to say that who feeds the instagrammers and streamers? The people who view their accounts and click their sponsored links and give them money. There in today's culture have become men and women so intend on being with these instagrammers and streamers they will toss all their money at them and what is worse convey a desire to follow their every whim and every philosophy. Does it sound good that people will support hateful ideas because their favorite internet someone spews the idea and the misinformation? Does it sound good that people will be radicalized by these persons. I am to say that on youtube at least from my understanding many people are just radicalized into the alt-right by watching a conspicuous channel and then surely the racism high and mighty begins. You might say that they have the ability to know what is right from wrong but many people on the youtube are just children who think "some jokes are funny" and then are led into a prosperous of hatred and over time grow up to be bigots. I have seen this in real life from my own highschool. It is to say that if you don't reprimand behaviors where they stem or tell that they are wrong, they grow into problematic behaviors. The lack of good parenting and none behind the republican kind is to thank for this in part but truly these days it is so easy for the vitriol of racism to be experienced on the net and its doctrine passed on and absorbed by the innocent. Many people might not know in their tight communities that their ideas are racist and some just do not care. These ideas are prospered by wanting to be apart of their community in their viewers making me say, where can people be safe? There is an answer, unless things change and people realize that there are certain places that deem out the best merits of hatred and the such and warn of the dangers of these places, I imagine the internet itself will not be safe for those who are truly are of color to even express theirselves especially those who are black.
I mean, the internet builds itself as a place where everyone can come and go but it is not so. When will people have to realize that there is black people issue of actually being involved in the internet? Only when it becomes very apparent on how racist the structure has become. Truly enough I have never seen a black streamer. I have not seen anyone friends with a black streamer. I am to say that certain places on the internet are dangerous to show a black face and are generally bad places to even mention you of the such or even let your voice be heard. Videogame teams especially in streams are some of the most sexist and racist places literally seemingly lawless places where the degenerates can come and say any manner of nasty speech and talk and perceive it of normalcy. I believe that for black lives to truly matter, platforms must indeed ban hate speech or even tolerate the use of gender oriented slurs towards women streamers. I find it is nasty enough that people come to involve theirselves in something they don't have to which is like a party someone else is throwing and they curse out the hosts because they are of color or women nonetheless. I find that this alone should find you why and just why even the means black lives matter the movement is spread should be in doubt.
Artists, instagrammers, streamers, youtubers and others who have no real importance but as viewers and users view black people and people of color and mainly women as a joke on the internet. Am I to believe that pewdiepie actually cares about the black lives matter movement when he would be at least acknowledgeable about black suffrage with his history(I don't know if he did and really much probably didn't). Am to be convinced that people who are youtubers/artists/streamers/social media users actually get any form of worth behind the idea that "black people are people" because they black out and then use the black lives matter tag just to bring profit upon them? Am I to value a movement in which even the black person inside it of have a lacking notion of history and self worth? I am to say that really much I find that the black lives matter itself being construed of the internet does not match it a worthy candidate for truly improving the rights of black persons or any group of marginalized persons when solely it can easily be bastardized by anyone and people not knowledgeable, with any sense of moral will or effort to come to conclusions theirselves to be something that is the antithesis of helpful. I mean should really you go the distance to grant people everything they can gain theirselves and rob them of that utility because they are of a race? I mean people should not gain followers simply because that have blm in their name on twitter or some place and no one gives a literal fuck to what they post actually. People's humane effort to get their own form of work should not go to waste.` How can you be equal if you are designated a standard of welfare and not acceptance that you just need a bit of help to reach where others are at?I find it is in line to grant people solely by their color "efforts of work" the same as telling them they could never reach that position without this "honor" of welfare. And it is just a line of pity by the parties and I mean by political correctness agenda to avoid their own fierce mischaracterizations of people of color and just be fake moral and performative than actual sincere. I am to say that some people ultimately go so far to use the whole political correct narrative to dream of men who are black and of color in the most extreme and I mean extreme diction of fancy words they can come up with like, "unhetero-normative platypus sex god gender race" and never can ever acknowledge for some reason that any straight male of these people would not be bizarre but a good probability of happenstance. I am to say that certain people just use the whole thing to push things that are just racist caricatures indebted a great notion of "fervor" behind political correctness. Now, tell me if you actually sat down with these people of these tags and these fancy words as a black man who is straight to any degree all they would assume is that you are "violent, dangerous, unlearned and uncultured". Pretty much I am to say that black lives matter being on the internet and autonomous with no real leadership to reign anything in is just like a bacteria that continues to grow but yet functions only well to keep the media entertained or to clean the media's mouth and give them something to write well of( yes there is such a thing as good bacteria folks). I mean all the media can say is that it is spun by the internet and by the youths yet use this in combination with fiery towns and city centers to say its "violent" and then not violent. Oh yea, learning opportunities happen for the media but does it ever for the internet.
I am to say that the standards of involvement for Black Lives Matter is pretty low to where it could count greatly, the internet but people oft are not educated on places that are harmful to them and just seem to be lost in their own numerable realities and never realize how dangerous it can ever be for black persons and women or that combination on the internet. Such to say such toxic matter of hatred against black men and women comes greatly from the internet such that it affects the people who see it and are of such an identity. I will say on more emphasis that women face most scrutiny and just red flags of bad commenting upon them if they want to engage in and of something on the internet. People aren't serious I am to say about black suffrage when what is the most easy for anyone to do when companies allow for discriminatory content and people to be on their platform is to boycott and urge others to boycott these places online until the change occurs. Yet no one wants to do these things at all because you very well can say there are insiders even in the Black Lives Matter movement that dilutes it meaning. I mean the internet is very well a place where people live and do to a greater capacity than they do in real life especially in professions like art and gaming. I am to say that some professions like gaming are very hostile to black people and comics as well. But we cannot ever focus on improving spaces for people of color or women but just give effort on the streets solely and many times people are arrested for protesting. Would you say you can be arrested by the internet police who pop out your computer? You would not be arrested. The only way a person is arrested actually for computer related things is if they do something wrong and clearly immoral past the laws of the land which are a danger to the lives of others. I am to say is it hard ever to get some merit behind the fact of how disgusting and racist parts of the internet are and that people literally could change these places by demanding the content be removed or boycotting the places?
Yes, I am to say people on the internet are distant from ever wanting to hear of black people as they actually are and I feel as if it is a waste of time to be talking amongst an audience which does not value black lives to any degree no matter what cheesy thing they put on their twitter page or whatever. I am saying that people need to truly regard things as not as they wish to see them but actually be pragmatic and open minded to what things are like for people and what they actually are. I am to say that I have had people in which I have followed think its okay to diss me because I have alternate opinion and a straight black man. I am to say that some people view you less of treat as a black person if you happen to be gay or whatever so you can be fitting in the role of their "idiotic gay pal" or "best friend". I am to say that it is privilege that stinks the internet and some people especially some women who by no definition value anyone-men or women, should not ever try to act as if their obstinate opinions are reality. I think that real change for people of color is when everyone and not just Asians are accepted in art. I think that real change for people of color is that there is not a backlash everytime they do art or make a game or a comic mainly. I think people should wake up even in the black community to the face of discrimination that is on the internet and they condone it about being uninformed about it and uncaring of it. I am literally to say that great reforms can be made when communities that carry racist sentiment are forced off the internet or forced for reforms in which hateful content cannot be produced.
I think this is the realistic stepping stone to making a better world and if it is not spoken about you be at best to reform the notion of BLM from your twitter page or that you actually care about black sufferage.
I relate to you as if in the previous that the internet is just a bad place and really enough it is just going in the wrong direction. Even the people who are so called political correct are worse and I mean worse than alt right and republican lending folks when it comes to make the internet a place for anyone. Just attack and attack everyone person who is not like them is their plan but it does not work and only pisses off people who would be on their side if they had not been unnessecarily dissed. I believe that I do not wish to engage in the notions of talking of my life on this site much more for the fact that my viewpoint is unappreciated and really enough just feel much like I am talking to myself and people just carry on with what depictions they like to see in place of this realistic narrative. It is just like talking to a brick wall and very much has no real merits but to continue a narrative for this site to which I believe would be lacking if I did not include. Alas, I feel as if I am not even doing by lip service to my real experiences and even things I have had to go through, "Its here and then its gone". It feels many a great times like I speaking of something sensational and yet it is but it always fades to back of any memory what ever life I lived or whatever works I made because suddenly and I mean suddenly everyone gots to give such fake support behind black persons and people of color that it is disrespectful to my memories and my advents of success. And really much don't want to engage these ideas were any lessor to an at all to a sudden overnight concern. They were something and I find the whole experience of mine and others truly is cheapened by the expense of false care by black lives matter.
Comments
Post a Comment