Donya Baz 15 years

I've been thinking a lot lately about what it would be like if I had a doppleganger out there somewhere and also wondering what my hypothetical lookalike is doing right now.
My little sister, Aya, came out of the closet as gay.

My eyesight has been worsening.
My parents took me to the optometrist for an eye exam.

I passed my eye exam!
I went on a peaceful brisk walk along a scenic vista.
I meditated.
I posted an ad to offer my service as a tutor but no one responded to it.
An old man hired me as a tutor. I earned $300 after working 20 hour for him at $15 dollars an hour.
An outlaw hired me as a tutor. I earned $435 after working 29 hours for him at $15 dollars an hour.
An old hag hired me as a tutor . I earned $315 dollars after working 21 hours for her at $15 an hour.
A jock hired me as a tutor. I earned $315 after working 21 hours for him at $15 an hour.
An old hag hired me as a tutor, I earned $450 after working 30 hours for her at $15 an hour.
A pornstar hired me as a tutor. I earned $450 after working 30 hours for her at $15 an hour.
A businessman hired me as a tutor, I earned $450 after working 30 hours for him at $15 an hour.
A hipster hired me as a tutor. I earned $390 after working 26 hours for him at $15 an hour.


I am to say this girl has made about $3,185 just from tutoring people and she came so far from her youth.

I asked the leader of the skaters at my secondary school for permission to join her clique. She rejected me.

I called the leader of the talented kids rad, she ignored me

RIP all my effort for happiness because now its at 40% because of trying to join a clique.

Happiness 40
Health 100
Smarts 100
Looks 35

I took judo lessons and earned my red belt!
I learned how to perform a side kick!
I went on a peaceful brisk walk on a nearby hiking trail.
I pulled all the weeds in my parent's garden.
I meditated.

Happiness; 56 %
Only got it back up after all that time of trying for cliques.


Comments

Popular Posts