Aiden Brown 22 yrs.

My brother Jayden has been promoted to Head Waiter.
I graduated from university with an undergraduate degree in chemistry.
My fling Charlotte gave birth! I am the father of a baby girl named Ashley Brown.
My fling, Jade gave birth! I am the father of a baby boy named Carson Brown.
I decided not to circumcise my son, Carson.
My fling, Romy, suffered a first trimester miscarriage!
I called up my fling Sarah, I asked her to hurry and come over and she said she'd be right over.
I decided to have a one night stand with my fling, Sarah.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I called up my fling, Romy, I asked her to hurry and come over and she said she couldn't wait.
I decided to have one night stand with my fling. Romy.
I practiced unsafe sex.
My fling Romy is pregnant with my baby!
I called up my fling.Amber, I asked her to come over but she rejected me.
I called up my fling,Romy, I asked her to come over but she rejected me.
I went to the theater to see "Snake of hope".



Okay, this year he basically did not have a job but as newspaper employee and really did not get a job because I was planning on him emigrating out of the country of Canada to somewhere else.

Comments

Popular Posts