Aiden Brown age 31 years

I think I may just be the most blessed person I know.
My son, Shawn, started primary school.
My daughter, Vicky, started primary school.
My mother married James Belanger, a 86 year old retired receptionist with three children. She called her name to Julianna Belanger.
I decided that I will address my new stepfather as "Mr. Belanger".
My fling, Manon, gave birth! I am the father of a baby boy named Henri Brown.
Emma did not feel like making love to me.I took Emma to the theater to see "My Best Friend's Funeral".
stockbroker-him 812 euros/28hrs.
russian hacker-him-812 euros/28hrs.
cam girl-841 euros-29hours.
marijuana farmer/him, 551 euros/19hrs
hipster,841 euros.29hrs.
neighbor,her,275 euros.25hrs.
social media influencer.her. 725 euros after 25hrs.
exotic dancer-841 euros-29hrs.
tourist-him-841 euros 29hrs
I posted an ad to offer my services as a tutor but no one respond it.

The thing about France is that it is expensive to live there and for one could not get the money to buy a house. Literally, you were screwed over straight by the taxes and really much you should never try to mortgage a housing property when you can just buy it and be done with the expenses. Tried to keep the money coming in by the freelance tutoring but even that grows dry here at the 29 euros rate which is the only amount which makes it worth doing at all.

Comments

Popular Posts