Indeed. Some connections to be noted.

That summer 2017, I wrote alot and much more. I employed some tactics I no longer use but I have been considering that I will group all my writings into one go and be done with it all for certain sections. Enough to any great point the actual amount of stuff that was done in the summer 2017 was insane from the writing perspective and even the fact that none of these ideas basically would continue least they happened at the end of the summer. The 1886 advent was something started from a writing in Microsoft word. Really much its quiet possible to miss many things. 

But the most important thing to understand is that all the writings at the beginning of the summer would lead back to fall 2013 and what happened then and that would lead to the graphic novel I would go onto create in the summer up to later July. Truly as time would go on realized a dedication to tell of the past even if it was not easy to do. I saw a bright future ahead if I could cut through the lies, bigotry and murk. Yet everyone still even to this day wants to abhor the past and I mean they don't want to realize their pretentious involvement in it and strangely large companies seem to not tolerate the work because the culture in college of intimidation, immoral acts and just tons of wrong repeats in certain work places. Especially those headed by those who went to "big colleges". Here is looking at you Zuckerberg.

Comments

Popular Posts