Donya Baz 19 years old.
A woman approached me and told me if my forehead was any bigger it would be a "fivehead".
My mother and my father had a baby boy named Gahiji, my new brother. He was conceived after my mother and father went on a romantic date at Olive Garden.
Happiness 99
Health 99
Smarts 100
Looks 40
This is basically how her stats were the last year prior.
I mean her parents need to stop having children. Literally, a mess! She can get her own karate lessons now!
I went on a peaceful brisk walk along a scenic view.
All the ones except looks at 100%.
I asked out my classmate, Zayn.
He rejected me.
I called my classmate, Mai, a revolutionary.
I lost the game because my phone's battery died.
Four hours gone! Might buy the 4 dollar whatever to get saves.

Comments
Post a Comment