Avery Cuban or something with an A...Cuban?
New Bitlife game of recent.
I am to say I did invest four dollars to save a game the next time around because the effort of all in which you do is essentially lost when you don't get to save anything. My assumption that you cannot save until you pay four dollars near 5 and some tax was accurate. The whole thing of purchasing the whole thing of a type of membership means the game moves faster, you can use the button on the side to save your game progress and you can buy more things as a character and even do more things. The character I developed over time lived to be 110 years old. She had one ex boyfriend, an ex husband which she spent until she was 45 with and then another husband who she lived with until becoming 75. I am to say she had five children and one half son from her later husband. The game of course was not without drama and this lady basically had an active sexual life from the time she was in her later 20s to 110 maybe or 100? Anyways, that is the disturbing bit I threw in there because "are people supposed to change?" Nope, this woman I developed to always be infidelity and such infidelity cost her a relationship with the 2nd husband she would have until she complimented him and bought him a house. She got into a marriage ending topic where she could not have a threesome where the character of herself was actually into these things. The doing of the deed made her happy! It was to say that her first marriage went into smoke because she dare want a threesome. I mean literally, bad match. I mean the guy was a mail man and she was like an information specialist. She got an early retirement at 65 however and literally in her freetime just did a whole lot of banging and literally old 2nd husband did not want to do anything with her after a period of time and don't bring up the threesome! Anyways he can be brought back by the literal and I mean literal sake of compliments and a buying of a house. I mean he got angry she gave one of her half brothers a house! That was a sign that the relationship should have ended but by 65 or whatever, too old she was to get on the market or so you would think. All light opened up when and where she stood in the circumstance of her husband who was in some way abusive was eaten by a bear. Literally, poetic justice. She was free to be herself afterwards.
She had a long list of exes and she even had three women flings. Oh my! This is a story.
However folks I am to say that I could have rewritten her life with the option of going back into time before her life ended or starting it over again but I belief that really enough that I kinda of did a disservice to the character a bit of not just letting her be free from the chains of marriage, it only held her down and really much don't know what would even been done differently. I would not want to play again as a woman character if I had a choice. Literally, I am to say that 110 years makes a long life and really got tired of playing as the character after a time. I would rather act to say "in guidance". Such poor guidance in the means of socialization that really enough she should have never been married in the first place. Oh well. Anyways this character was something different and yea I basically built her intelligence when it was poor from the start but different in terms of the other characters in her sexual tendencies. It was a character that was very outgoing, very attractive to other characters in her life and really everyone wanted at her. I mean literally if written this would be somewhat a very disturbing story on how a 110 person could be straight up still having sex whilst all everyone else she ever did it with is long gone. Oft I might not draw this one because surely I am not going to draw all that shit. There are 110 years with translates to 110 images. That alone is too much for me. It would take a month to draw the whole thing and I kinda already have too much projects already.
Avery Cuban was her name I think. But anyways there is likely if any imaginary to be a shorter version than the previous thing I did for Donya Baz.
Comments
Post a Comment