Aiden Brown introduction

Age; 0 years
I was born a male in Toronot, Canada,. I was a planned prgnancy.
My birthday is June 19. I am a Gemini.
My name is Aiden Brown.
My father is Simon Brown, a trucker(age 40).
My mother is Juilanna Brown, a trucker(age 37).
I have an older brother named Jayden(age 7).
We have a family dog named Autumn.

Age 1 year

Age 2 year
I am suffering from the flu

Age 3 Years.
I remained calm when my mother took me to the doctor's office to get vaccinated.

Age 4 Years
Mom has been trying to get out the sunflower that I stuck in my nose for 57 minutes.
My mother and my father had a baby boy named Leo, my new brother. He was an accidental pregnancy.

Age 5;
I squabbled with my big brother. Jayden, about which is better, tacos or burritos. I complained about him to our mother. She lectured me.

Age 6;
I fell out of bed and injured my prostate for 7 days.
I have been enrolled in primary school at Cadet Primary School.
I teased my classmate, Chelsea, to get her attention.
I picked up Corduroy. Read it all. 32 pages.
Read " The very hungry caterpillar". Read it all 22 pages.
I went to the theater to see "The Infinite Adventure".
I picked up "The Snowy Dat" by Ezra Jack Keats.
I read it cover to cover. It was 40 pages.


Comments

Popular Posts