Instagram.but scammy.

Been around on Instagram and one of the scammiest accounts I realize I follow today is Mirjamcheriefitness, literally-the definition of con. Its some germany fitness model, you know the deal-their life goals are limited to posing in front of a camera and drinking a soft drink or energy drink to sell it.

In this one post there is a picture of one model in which this one instagrammer is to support and gives a caption- One to ten to @model name is stunning.
Follow @model name @model name
-
-
Model. Tru.Kait.

The big catch fellows and fellas is that the instagrammer depicted in which this other instagrammer is showing is not the one in the picture. I am to say that the woman who is given the promotion actually is not as good looking as the one featured. Pretty much this whole thing is bait to get people to click onto this other instagrammer's profile and just be "captivated" by thinking the two women are the same. But no, the two women are not the same. Really much its like a pyramid scheme where three women get together or two use one other who has better looks than them both to gain fame and attraction fame to one party or the other. That is not the traditional sense of pyramid scheme but people really are not getting the person that they aim to follow behind and rather are pawned into someone who they weren't interested in. I am to say it could be a lesser pyramid scheme but is more like a Triangle scheme in the persons involved. Maybe the third model is not in it but one referring another model using their image is questionable if not a scam.

I mean I am to say that really much that in life if people went to a Victoria's secret whatever store and asked for the model on the picture in the front and her line of items or campaign items to buy and whatever-they would probably call the manager if dear olde customer seller brings up another model not featured on the store but in the back. IN the back of the store which no one hardly notices. O, I mean what happens on instagram and with model instagrammers linking each other is a fucking disgrace. 

I am to say that the men and women( yes women) who follow these accounts in true pursuit of support and just being desperate and with no sense of self control are being taken advantage of by these instagram type folk. Especially when the links are made to basically deride the fact the audience has any intelligence but just thirst to profit off of and that any women with a large rear of the same kind is essentially the fucking same. I mean, no one in the comments questions the link they click on is obviously not the same women and that they are pawned into giving views to another model who does not have the face or body of the woman depicted. I mean to say that really much that people are being corralled like sheep or animals behind an image and then lead to someone else so just they can make a profit or a quick buck. Namely folks, you should be warned of this as the real downside to this is that women are objectified to absurdity by women to be "all just the same if they have the same archetype".
I am to say this like engaging predatory behavior amongst people and as if to say it is okay to think all women on instagram are on some godly tier because they have a large ass and tits. The people in short don't care they are being mislead.

I am to say that the woman herself on the image is completely different looking than the woman that is clicked and where there is a link to. You have to actually expand the whole thing to even get model; Tru. Kait. But is anyone in thirst and led like a sheep going to do that? The answer is no. Many people even seem to notice the deception if they have time to comment on the foremost comments and even ask of her actual name but really much it goes to show that these people don't look at the whole post. They are just led around like sheep and frankly if you follow the description, Tru. Kait to its model-its a real model and not a scammy made up model. 

I am to say this is deception 101 by instagram models who think and seem to perceive their audience as lesser than them and can just hand them over to another model by not using that model's picture but another model's picture just to increase the number that is sent to them. It is essentially a very con like thing to do and is scammy in nature. I am to say that you should probably never sign up for a credit program with an instragrammer but I have seen that on instagram as well but that is another topic but shows that scammy behavior is like an instagrammer's job. Simply to build a pyramid and not deliver.

Comments

Popular Posts