Summary of events in July.
Summary events in July.
Tons of photoshop works.
Westlands ( MM culture)
Graphic Novel
Forge
Forge comic work summer 2017
Graphic Novel 2014
New works.
Mysterious and Changer
Heavy Hitters and Lighters.
Style change by August spurred on by graphic novel and works.
These are the basic events that happened in the time but solely are not the only adventures of the time, yet I am to say that really much these were a great big deal for what I had experienced prior in the Winter/spring 2017, and I was just creating again like nothing had ever happened but yet I knew the work I put in to get to the level in which I was doing these different projects. I basically had a good use of a better environment for the most part and realized at the end of the July that I had to constantly make my environment better and better for my success and growth. How in which I later would do this, is remove myself if I could from toxic situations and relish not to be seen by the public eye.
Comments
Post a Comment