Aiden Brown 13 years old.

A man in Algeria is planning to marry a cloned version of himself. He said that he is excited to get to know himself better.
My Yorkshire terrier, Autumn, passed from old age in the night, and was found deceased by my brother, Leo.
( so his happiness went down from 100 to 33% and really much read a bunch of books to get him back to normal)

I went to the theater to see "Angel Behind you".
I picked up Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle. I could not get into it.
I picked up "Goodnight Moon" by Margaret Wise Brown.
I read it from cover to cover. It was 32 pages.

I am to say that Sherlock Holmes in this game has 1052 pages or something like that you have to flip through all those pages by tapping your finger that many times and really much it is a nightmare to do that so I kept it simple to 32 pages.

Comments

Popular Posts