Lighter note. Bitlife; Thomas Jackman.

So a few weeks before I jotted the most recent Bitlife record in progress, I basically started another game called Thomas Jackman or where the character is called Thomas Jackman. He had about four or five baby mamas. Not as high as the current Bitlife record. Now on the app there is a Baby Mama Challenge to get 20 Baby Mamas, I only wonder if it was inspired by the current post because well yea, you would have to have about not much more to reach 20 Baby Mamas on that character. Anyways, the path of his life was simple. He had one wife Aurora Jackman for forty years, was a senior graphic designer, had multiple properties and came across a heirloom that made him wealthy. He had over a million dollars when he died and about 14 children when he died. He had many flings. Eventually found another wife after dating at least three different ladies after divorcing his wife. He started dating and then married a 20 something at and after the middle arc of his 70s and had children with her, 7 of them with her. One child was named Jaccoon Jackman. He inherited what at 7 years old? $111,759 dollars is what he got. 

I am to say some people can never get to the millions and even use that to jump start another character's life in this Bitlife game. There seem to be no real hardcore records of players playing the game in an "expert" level but I think I have found the apex of the game and made it into something equitable to give onto future gains at least for the next player. 

Its kinda of weird however that his older siblings are from anywhere from 66 to 52 and he is 13 years old.
Alas my character of Thomas Jackman died in his 80 after only five years of emigrating to the United States with his new wife.

The thing about Thomas Jackman is that he had bizarre hair colors until the last section of his life, it was black and not his real hair color. Learned to sail, had a jetski type thing, had a boat called the Leverage Miss. He had a pilot's license and yea, he did get a large inheritance when his mother died that was about $200,000 in addition to an heirloom's profit mentioned earlier. He basically lived a better later life but because I forced him to work two jobs of Senior graphic design and being a debt collector he had high stress and blood pressure that never went away. I am to say that I did probably shorten his life in a regard but alas,he became a millionaire.

Alas by the age 10 Jaccon Jackman has lady picking up skills beside not looking "that attractive"
to date a Shaniqua Kardashian. I mean I literally am to say that having a lot of money at a young age gives you basically an advantage in this game where looks don't matter and you have "worth" because of money. Alas I find it funny the character's name is that Kardashian name sake alas, the story of Jaccoon Jackman seems to be a good one. However I probably won't be playing that game for awhile and try to finish up a could be life of Donya Baz using another life slot and then participating in this challenge they have lasting for four days on Bitlife.

Oh, this is a just note to be a breaker in the dark. I am to say that I did draw and record the story elements up to the point Thomas Jackman was 47 or something so basically the details were lost because I did not know he was going to die at 80 and was just looking to see how things would work out. Anyways, there might be a story featuring his exploits later on if not Jaccoon's story, his son in the future of that instance I recorded a 33 something years later( I start to play as him by 7 years old).

Comments

Popular Posts