Jump into action, June!
Now, I have spent some time coloring things here and there and really much by the end of June 2017, here is basically what you had from the blogging level and computer effort; wide image editing, graphic design stuff, grouping my articles together under one idealism. The means and the effort to pursue coloring from the editing of lined paper drawings was the ace in the whole inspiration forward and I would keep on going in that effort until the spring 2018 I would hit the gold.
In the bottom of this ideal was somewhat just growing background darkness and just the willing effort to continue going on. I drowned the voices out of the background darkness till I competed alone for my efforts. I love saying the fact I watched tons of music videos, newscasts, gameplays and rode my bike in the backyard because those things were the things I could claim for my own happiness. Never thought of women back then to much any degree, was more focused on myself and maybe I am to think that I am to be like that this time around and pay attention to myself to even be as centered as I was back then.
O, I worked on so much works in this time. Generally; D. Hunt, Ninja Scorpions, a new organization method was to come in either this month or the next month over ( It was July, I would say but I don't exactly remember of this record but other records are different). The organizational method basically restarted my comics effort of Kyeombi. So that was the month of June, what is better to show how it ended in 2017 with the effort of experimenting to color lined paper in photoshop and remove the lines. The Erudian Grace project was the one that got the furthest removing the lines because it used "transparency" and a "filter". Alas this month was not an easy month, had lots of hard work in this month and the next would not be easier. I did alot of works that were prelude to other works. There were tons of different ideas to go about the graphic novel.
Lots of the action in this month came from taking time away after school ended to consider distancing myself from the level of harm I experienced and focused on bettering my mental condition and yet efforts. Developing a new space in which to be and which to exist. It was like a new era I started myself and when and where ever I first stated that whole effort of planning for Kyeombi again which I believe was in the beginning of July. That time could be said to even be the start of another era yet never would have been done if I did not give myself the chance of a try. I held everything down and rode the wave and there was a great payout I could not only see but I was living.
I had much of a divining path in my own destiny and when I really made this post, I did aim to find a solution to not only one essential problem but yet another.
I look back on my past work and realize how much of the style has actually been lost and I am to say that whilst the works of the time of Mid May to June were of the same style-they were not of the same eras using the styles. They were variations. I will think that makes them distinct as they have unique stories behind them and much heading in July, the style did change and so did the notions of what I had to achieve. In July would come with a pragmatic recovery mode. I did not continue new ideas but continued to create new ideas as I was then and there just a person who still had to grow...and that middle to ending period of July created some of the most unique ideas. Yet I am to realize I did not have the ability to create these ideas firmly with what I was doing in the time. But July 2017 was a month of various different adventures. Namely if not in episodic format, all the changes would be missed.
Comments
Post a Comment