Apotogyme coloring module.

Sadly, I cannot color all the apotogyme pictures in the time schedule desired and even trying has made me a bit ill. So I will not continue any longer. To present the pictures in but the format of MK MZODERN Kyeombi Apotogyme coloring module! Here all items will be displayed in an opportunistic quality of a coloring book, that can be much more, a magazine as well. But most likely, just a coloring book. I have spent much time trying to fix it all up but this is all that Adds up.
I am tried of pursuing these quests, and desire to move onto my next subjects.






In other factions, this image has inspired a new edit of another picture recently edited.
And the main idea was to make it like in the style of mona lisa. And yet, the next picture is somewhat of a different art style. This is something that will be a rivalry.

A modern modernized painting style. It seems to be.

Comments

Popular Posts