apotogyme2 updates and conceptions.
There have been decided to redraw all the works of apotgyme just to paint them elsewhere, I tire of using Digital Medium at most, of times, it is just to complete a finished product to say I did something. And many other times, it is not fun at all.
To close this emptiness, I will paint to my heart's content.
I am working on a mention site, to collect records of advents and such. It will be a very fun site and not bland in any capable manner. To celebrate Apotogyme 2, I would like to recollect all the edited progress images.
A cafe setting.
An apartment?
Newsline, Christine and Christina Topah, drinking in the rain.
Kimberly Dawn against PyschoMancers.
A sleep art apostle
Graphica, turnover inspired cover,
graphic designer pins? and loopers?
The girl of many hair colors.
They together will make up a new story
to be followed in the course of this new project.
To close this emptiness, I will paint to my heart's content.
I am working on a mention site, to collect records of advents and such. It will be a very fun site and not bland in any capable manner. To celebrate Apotogyme 2, I would like to recollect all the edited progress images.
A cafe setting.
An apartment?
Newsline, Christine and Christina Topah, drinking in the rain.
Kimberly Dawn against PyschoMancers.
A sleep art apostle
Graphica, turnover inspired cover,
graphic designer pins? and loopers?
The girl of many hair colors.
They together will make up a new story
to be followed in the course of this new project.







Comments
Post a Comment