MYSTERY!
Recent hours:
the news
Twilight abysmal.
I see a difference, that you knew, transparency of an issue, so kind of true, a twilight abysmal.
A twilight abysmal. A different reference.
Parker incorporate
Spiderman in most recent years, has received a progression in his story. Peter Parker is now,
the owner of a business, but not any business! A corporation, which in a similar way to Tony Stark, he now has his own support system to make better tech for his super hero fighting duties!
He even has a car! Or vehicle that goes under water or flies!
Katy Perry vs the Taylor
Such revival of an issue. One, Katy Perry releases an album at midnight and Taylor Swift releases her entire collection to streaming for that reason! Or so projects the media.
the Trump in his press conference
"Okay, well, he said the truth!"
Furthermore, " I hate the truth!".
the comey speech on his white house job.
" trump did the deed"
Furthermore,
" Fucked the Russian whore and now is her bitch".
" That's not his wife, I hope!"
" Cause, I will never screw with Russia, for America's sake".
The vernier of Russia.
Putin at Russia: " Hello, my bitches,behold! North America Remodeled as a Russian Theme park!"
Even a Washington Post has no doubt about these implications, "Democracy dies in the dark."
the news
Twilight abysmal.
I see a difference, that you knew, transparency of an issue, so kind of true, a twilight abysmal.
A twilight abysmal. A different reference.
Parker incorporate
Spiderman in most recent years, has received a progression in his story. Peter Parker is now,
the owner of a business, but not any business! A corporation, which in a similar way to Tony Stark, he now has his own support system to make better tech for his super hero fighting duties!
He even has a car! Or vehicle that goes under water or flies!
Katy Perry vs the Taylor
Such revival of an issue. One, Katy Perry releases an album at midnight and Taylor Swift releases her entire collection to streaming for that reason! Or so projects the media.
the Trump in his press conference
"Okay, well, he said the truth!"
Furthermore, " I hate the truth!".
the comey speech on his white house job.
" trump did the deed"
Furthermore,
" Fucked the Russian whore and now is her bitch".
" That's not his wife, I hope!"
" Cause, I will never screw with Russia, for America's sake".
The vernier of Russia.
Putin at Russia: " Hello, my bitches,behold! North America Remodeled as a Russian Theme park!"
Even a Washington Post has no doubt about these implications, "Democracy dies in the dark."

Comments
Post a Comment