(That is all of that recap)
(Sadly that is all of the recap for that year, projects included.)
Continue to watch for more exciting updates.
11.nighr=ts more.
iots
igh
emeats
bicycles
rumors
There would be more events but the limit is set at what can be placed on the blog.
Without such entitled people using the material as ammunition for their party, despair and success.
I would like to write such detailed stories to the public for no price, but this so far cannot be done in open. I however will carry on in secret. This why in more recent times, news events have been consolidated into limited events. And I have decided to shift to porn.
As the main medium because of this disgusted betraying act. Of public freedom of speech and ability to live without being bothered by the inconceivable hatred and nonsense of others.
Even if they are too look, there is no way, for anyone to say, to copy a porn.
As each and every porn is unique and all the same. No one cares, to recreate it.
No one cares, to derive ideas from it to use in their comics. If you send them a submission,
they are not going to take the idea of hero mixed with his enemies and allies in a corrupted manner.
As being solely derived from them. But all apart of the porns.
That some porn did at one time. And not them first!
But this is all a joke, I am not switching to porn.
This is all a big algorthimitic joke.
One of calculating speed and one of calculating end.
One of blood and battering. That is systematic.
That I will not allow to take place anymore.
There is no more guarantees of realizing to release information but in a puzzle manner. so that people do not butcher the many projects of me.
This year, I have face severe disrespect, that I regret not one damn thing that is to come.
And you will see what a mzodern actually is.
Continue to watch for more exciting updates.
11.nighr=ts more.
iots
igh
emeats
bicycles
rumors
There would be more events but the limit is set at what can be placed on the blog.
Without such entitled people using the material as ammunition for their party, despair and success.
I would like to write such detailed stories to the public for no price, but this so far cannot be done in open. I however will carry on in secret. This why in more recent times, news events have been consolidated into limited events. And I have decided to shift to porn.
As the main medium because of this disgusted betraying act. Of public freedom of speech and ability to live without being bothered by the inconceivable hatred and nonsense of others.
Even if they are too look, there is no way, for anyone to say, to copy a porn.
As each and every porn is unique and all the same. No one cares, to recreate it.
No one cares, to derive ideas from it to use in their comics. If you send them a submission,
they are not going to take the idea of hero mixed with his enemies and allies in a corrupted manner.
As being solely derived from them. But all apart of the porns.
That some porn did at one time. And not them first!
But this is all a joke, I am not switching to porn.
This is all a big algorthimitic joke.
One of calculating speed and one of calculating end.
One of blood and battering. That is systematic.
That I will not allow to take place anymore.
There is no more guarantees of realizing to release information but in a puzzle manner. so that people do not butcher the many projects of me.
This year, I have face severe disrespect, that I regret not one damn thing that is to come.
And you will see what a mzodern actually is.
Comments
Post a Comment