Aiden Brown 38 years old.
Emma has been promoted to Hand Model.
My son, Benjamin, started secondary school.
I experienced a headache.
I made a doctor's appointment.
Dr. Jones diagnosed me with the flu.
I am cured of the flu.
Dr. Jones treated my flu.
Emma did not feel like making love to me.
I took Emma to the theater to see "Big Ball-Handler 2"
I decided to have a one night stand with Agnes Chan.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I called up my fling, Agnes, I asked her to come over but she rejected me.
I decided to have one night stand with Jennifer Pelletier.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I took my daughter, Ashley, to the theater to see "The Witch on My Street".
I decided to have one night stand with Bianca Lavoie.
I practiced unsafe sex.
I decided to have one night stand with Vicky Allen-Cox.
I practiced unsafe sex.
Emma made love to me.
I put in extra hours for The Sunbeam Company.
I;m trying to move up in the ranks of The Sunbeam Company with a little extra elbow grease.
I called up my baby mama, Manon, She didn't pick up.
I decided to have a one night stand with Amelia Bell.I practiced unsafe sex.
My fling, Amelia, is pregnant with my baby!
I made love to Emma.
Comments
Post a Comment