The Styles of Beautiful Women 2017 origins backstory only in ideal.

The why behind the "Styles of Beautiful Women".
        In summer 2017 and even in the time prior and even times after would always look to the internet to find women to draft or make photoshop colleagues or mockup pieces with. They would not always be the ideal beauty but I am to say that some of these women you did want to draw because they were "beautiful". Now, the internet has changed alot in three years and really much I had recognized if not after 2017 but surely in 2019, that all these "draw-able" women where in fact and indeed just of the hallow kind of beauty. They have an instagram, a twitter, a youtube, or some really dishonest image out there in which you can know from life experience that they aren't really nice people especially when they partake in an ideal of being superior than others or on a step above others and people must contribute upon them and even forsake intelligence just to pander to them and be apart of their community. I mean, you if you ever go on reddit will likely realize what I am talking about. Just unbridled worship in these comment sections and no one can offer another opinion even so different than what the speaker has and people regularly refuse a voice or thinking to even be in of anything of actual mental discourse. No these people who follow them just honestly for the sake of all that is righteous have great hatred for an uniqueness, people asking the worth questions or not being as mind numb as them. I mean people on reddit can be good folks but they can also be so annoying. Anyone who uses, "doggo" and realms of getting sympathy from saying that word alone and believing dogs as human equals have the great confounding problems folks of not ever giving a damn to real life issues and seeing anything other from an otherly white-centered rhetoric. I am to tell you that the people on the internet in which I found, if you actually searched them up and in time figure out what they were about-you would not like them and foremost would not think they are beautiful of any sort. I am to say that really enough that these people were actually ugly inside and really enough foremost no one who you would like if you ever got to know them!  Its just to say that I after some solitude in 2019 started to think that true beauty should be represented in my art and should not simply look for beauty under physical beauty. No, should actually tell of where actually beauty is found and where it equates happiness and a form of a respectable life. It is not to say there are no beautiful women who are moral inside. It is just these people in which I drew of and used in photoshop mockups weren't the best of people. They weren't. Now, I had engaged with all sorts of women after the summer 2017 to say enough which type of people actually are "beautiful inside" and it was sparsely and very limited the people whom I would actually speak to. I am to say have developed a knowledge from experience who could be beautiful and all I know it is never the riff raff I encountered in public or online.

Namely in the summer did lots of photoshop projects just to keep up my skill and practice, that type of thing, it would eventually become something that would attract viewers but in time would just focus on drawing people because I could only but wish to actually represent women and men in the style of my art instead of making them look some sort of way in photoshop. Namely had a drive to make real women into my drawing style of course and that easily translates into a goal I have completed or begun to enhance in Styles of Beautiful Women.

Now that is basically all I have to say but namely, all my ideal of the Styles of Women comes from efforts in the early and later summer that became large stories of learning and responding to how people truly are in which you draw.Yet finding the people you give a merit are not worthy of what meaning you ever wish to convey. And that meaning is not to supportive immoral and otherly cringey folk with their "doggo" speech.

Comments

Popular Posts