The people let me down.
The people let me down.
I cannot take three days not promoting this site myself or views just plummet. Really not trying to be the heavy person image you see on the internet, you will never see my real face and that is just how I like it especially in this era. It is so hard to just take a break and not have to do other work to make up for it and I am so done with this type of thing. I got a plan in store for this sort of thing but I won't ever tell any readers here what it is about. Just to say put in three hours writing things and literally just get barely any recognition at all and its like all my audience just went off and said, "screw you". Anyways, that is my thoughts on the such but really enough its time to breakaway from what was of yesterday.
Comments
Post a Comment